Antique Instrument Set, English, Architect's, Technical Drawing, Davis & Sons
Our Stock # 18.6902
This is an antique instrument set. An English, silver nickel architect's technical drawing case by Davis & Sons of London and Derby, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Wonderfully comprehensive set of antique drawing tools
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel compasses with bone and ivorine handles
- Leather bound in dark red hues — pleasingly aged and with unmarked name plate
- 16 piece set, comprising several compass and ruling pens
- Presented within a rich, blue baize-lined compartment
- Lid interior lifts open by way of a small fabric pull
- Parallel ruler, scale rule and protractor residing within
- The mark of Davis & Sons of London and Derby presented upon the parallel ruler
This is an attractive antique instrument set, with bright blue hues to the case lining and quality instruments from a well-regarded company. Delivered polished and ready for the desk or use.
Max Width: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Max Depth: 13.5cm (5.25'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World