Antique Industrial Machinist's Truck, English, Trolley, Kitchen, Wine, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7548
This is an antique industrial machinist's truck. An English, pine trolley suitable for the kitchen or wine, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Wonderfully naive but solidly crafted mobile caddy
- Displaying a desirable industrial patina
- Victorian pine in pleasingly weathered order with dark stained appearance
- Rolls smoothly upon cast iron wheels with split pin hubs
- Professionally waxed and cleaned ready for use
- Open to one side with four compartments and hidden shelf behind the valance
- Ideally suited as a characterful wine carrier or serving trolley
- Dressed with weathered handle to the front and carrying hook to the rear
This is a fascinating antique industrial machinists's truck. A wonderful survivor of Britain's industrial past, this character piece is ready to add charm to your wine collection or gathering. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 78cm (30.75'')
Max Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 64cm (25.25'')
Top Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Top Depth: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World