Antique Howard & Sons Chair, Armchair
This is an antique Howard & Sons chair dating to the Victorian period.
- A beautifully crafted mahogany tub chair in the Georgian manner
- By the renowned maker Howard & Sons
- An unusual shape rarely found on the market
- Provides a well supported and comfortable seatåÊ
- Professionally upholstered in a warm, blush floral and foliate fabric
- The makers mark can be found on the rear leg: '3408 6052 Howard & Sons Berners St.'
- A salon chair standing on square section legs
- Spade feet to the front and splayed swept rear legsåÊ
- Serpentine arms rising to a sinuous shaped crest rail
- Padded back and stuff over seat
- Exceptional craftsmanship as one would expect from Howard & Sons
Max Height: 86.5cm (34")
Max Width: 61cm (24")
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5")
Seat Height: 46cm (18")
Seat Width: 51cm (20")
Seat Depth: 47cm (18.5")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World