Antique Hotel Reception Correspondence Box, English, Writing Slope, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.8480
This is an antique hotel reception correspondence box. An English, mahogany writing slope, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Graced with wonderful Art Nouveau overtones and of appealing form
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Select stocks show fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Opening lid to slope with access to a generous interior for pens or documents
- The lid accentuated with carved fan motif to each corner
- Front apron dressed with an inset lock — key absent
- Useful inset pen well to the trailing edge, skilfully crafted with chamfered finish
- Finished with a quality emerald green protective baize to the base
This is an attractive antique hotel reception correspondence box, with a well-sized storage interior and charming Art Nouveau overtones. Ideal for the home or commercial setting. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World