Antique Helmet Coal Scuttle, English, Copper, Fireside, Log Bucket, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6394
This is an antique helmet coal scuttle. An English, copper fireside log bucket, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Rich copper tones and hues
- Complete with copper coal scoop and elegant brass fire poker
- Generous loop handle with smaller handle to the rear
- Original scoop rest inside the bucket
- Raised upon a tapering circular stand
- Copper scoop features a turned, oak handle
- Brass poker beams in golden hues with gadrooned knob and tapered handle
This is an attractive antique helmet coal scuttle, suitable for storing coal or logs. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Scoop Width: 14.5cm (5.75")
Scoop Depth: 38cm (15")
Scoop Height: 12cm (4.75")
Poker Width: 3cm (1.25")
Poker Depth: 3cm (1.25")
Poker Length: 50cm (19.75")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World