Antique Helmet Coal Scuttle, English, Copper, Fireside Bucket, Victorian, 1870
Our Stock # 18.6847
This is an antique helmet coal scuttle. An English, copper fireside bucket, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- Attractive antique scuttle and companion scoop
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Rich copper tones and hues — superb weathering and patination
- Coal scoop in matching style, with beech handle and displaying fine grain interest
- Generous loop handle with smaller handle to the rear
- The rear handle stamped with 18 and a stylised S
- Original scoop rest inside the bucket
- Raised upon a tapering circular stand
This is a charming antique helmet coal scuttle, set to add a dash to the fireplace. Delivered polished and ready for the fire side.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Scoop Width: 13cm (5'')
Scoop Depth: 33cm (13'')
Scoop Height: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World