Antique Hallway Stand, English, Mahogany, Cane, Umbrella Rack, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.7375
This is an antique hallway stand. An English, mahogany reception cane or umbrella rack, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- As practical today as it was over a hundred years ago
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Dark stained mahogany shows deep russet hues
- Presented with a quality, wax polish finish
- Each corner dressed with a wooden spherical finial over square shoulders
- Ring turned supports united by stretchers to upper, arranged as a trio of openings
- Full-width, removable cast iron drip tray to base, with good, consistent graphite finish
- Raised upon a quartet of decorated and tapering peg feet
This is a charming antique hallway stand, with deep polished finish and useful for wet umbrellas with its removable drip tray. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the reception hall.
Max Width: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Depth: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Max Height: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World