Antique Hall Stand, English, Walnut, Stick, Coat, Hat Stand, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6228
This is an antique hall stand. An English, walnut stick, coat or hat stand and dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Classic taste and highly versatile
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Walnut shows fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Bevelled mirror glass in fine original order
- Classic pediment situated above a gallery of balusters
- A generous array of sinuous hooks offer hanging space for coats and hats
- A pair of hoops to either side for canes or walking sticks
- Umbrellas also catered for with removable receptacles at the base
- Display shelf beneath central mirror, well suited to ornaments
- A pair of emerald green ceramic tiles add decoration
- Storage box with lid perfect for oddments such as keys or gloves
- Standing upon a pair of turned legs with pad feet to the front, with square rear legs
This is a pleasing, versatile hall stand, well suited to the busy residence with multiple hanging and storage options. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 105cm (41.25'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 198.5cm (78.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World