Antique Hall Stand, English, Edwardian, Oak, Coat, Umbrella, Stick, Rack c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5310
This is an antique hall stand, an English, Edwardian, oak coat, umbrella and stick rack dating to the early 20th century circa 1910.
- Of quality craftsmanship in panelled oak
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good colour throughout with a wax polished finish
- Benefiting from an upper rack with sliding hooks below
- A later central mirror plate and eight further brass hooks
- Over a lower cabinet with drawer above, both with brass pulls
- Flanked by brass quadrant umbrella and stick stands
An attractive antique hall stand with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 105.5cm (41.5'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 219cm (86.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.