Antique Hall Stand, Edwardian Walnut c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1501
A handsome antique hall stand dating to the Edwardian period at the start of the 20th century c.1910.
- Walnut with russet tones in a polished finish
- Attractive grain detail
- Raised on turned front legs
- Central drawer dressed with shell pull
- A pair of quadrant stick and umbrella racks
- Removable tin drip trays in lower tier
- Three field panels beneath original bevelled mirror plate
- Flanked by bracketed open panels
- Beneath three further field panels and open pediment
- Three double, wrought iron twist coat hooks to either side
- Two further hooks to side panels
A super piece of hall furniture in very good, antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 213.5cm (84'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World