Antique Hall Stand, Edwardian, Mahogany, Tree, Hat, Coat, Umbrella, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5708
This is an antique hall stand. An English, Edwardian, mahogany 'tree', hat, coat, umbrella and glove valet stand dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of classic tree form and in good condition throughout
- Deep russet tones to the mahogany with a wax polished finish
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Featuring two pairs of branches, each with two turned pegs
- A central vanity mirror plate in fretwork mount
- Generous, shaped glove box with hinged lid
- Flanked by a pair of umbrella or stick stand loops
- Pierced fretwork support rises from rectangular lower platform
- Removable, painted wooden drip tray inset
A classic antique hall stand with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 84cm (33'')
Max Depth: 24cm (9.5'')
Max Height: 190cm (74.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World