Antique Hall Chair, Oak, Scottish, Victorian, Side, 19th Century, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5345
This is an antique hall chair in oak, a Scottish, Victorian side chair dating to the late 19th century, circa 1870.
- Attractive honey hues to the well figured oak
- Solidly jointed with a wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Scrolled pediment crest rail with swag carved frieze below
- Beautifully carved floral feature panel to the backrest
- Solid, flared seat slab with rounded edge moulding and canted corners
- Serpentine seat rail displaying carved interest
- Tapered, square section legs to the front
- Square section, swept rear legs
A fine antique hall chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World