Antique Hall Chair, Oak, Scottish, Victorian, Side, 19th Century, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5345
This is an antique hall chair in oak, a Scottish, Victorian side chair dating to the late 19th century, circa 1870.
- Attractive honey hues to the well figured oak
- Solidly jointed with a wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Scrolled pediment crest rail with swag carved frieze below
- Beautifully carved floral feature panel to the backrest
- Solid, flared seat slab with rounded edge moulding and canted corners
- Serpentine seat rail displaying carved interest
- Tapered, square section legs to the front
- Square section, swept rear legs
A fine antique hall chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.