Antique Hall Chair, Scottish, Victorian, Oak, Side, 19th Century, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5526
This is an antique hall chair, Scottish, Victorian, oak side chair dating to the 19th century, circa 1870.
- Lustrous shine to the wax polished oak
- Good consistent colour and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion with grain interest throughout
- Back panels with deep relief carved frames
- Featuring 'C' scrolls and foliate swags
- Framing a plain cartouche to the centre
- The back displaying well
- Raised on cabriole legs to the front and swept rear legs
- Featuring carved detail to the knees and a serpentine seat rail
- Terminating in well carved, lion paw feet
Of fine quality with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World