Antique Half Round Hall Stand, French, Bentwood, Coat Rack, Thonet-esque, 1910
Our Stock # 18.6790
This is an antique half round hall stand. A French, bentwood coat or hat rack in the manner of Michael Thonet, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Wonderfully practical half-round profile
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Steamed bentwood offers wonderfully sinuous forms
- Deep russet hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Small pair of brass mounting loops to rear
- Four branch crown of double hooks with a turned finial surmount
- Long, slender shaped column supporting the whole
- Hoop sits atop the base for sticks or umbrellas
- Serpentine tri-form of legs with bun feet
This is a charming antique hall stand, the half-round bentwood form in the manner of Thonet and offering a practical piece of furniture for the slim-line reception hall. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 197.5cm (77.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World