Antique Green Man Desk, English Oak, Victorian Lowboy, Writing Table Circa 1900
Our Stock # AAU-3494
This is an antique, green man lowboy, an English oak, Victorian desk or writing table dating to circa 1900.
- Good colour and patina to the English oak
- Raised on bobbin turned legs with end stretchers
- Well executed carving to the green man drawer fronts
- Framed with foliate detail
- Smooth running drawers in a '2 over 2' configuration
- Working lock and key
- Dark green textured writing surface
- Twin tooled and highlighted in gold
A multi-purpose piece with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 94cm (37'')
Max Depth: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World