Antique Gothic Bench, Scottish, Oak, Love Seat, Hall Pew, Victorian, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.7801
This is an antique Gothic bench. A Scottish, oak love seat or hallway pew, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Delightful in character and antique finish
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Dark Scottish oak shows fine grain interest and deep russet hues
- Ornate carvings present a strong Gothic revival taste
- Dashing low back rest with scrolled detail and superb lion's head masque to centre
- Spherical bobbin turned arms sit proudly upon the bench
- Decorated lower apron with inset oval lozenges united by serpentine borders
- Foliate carved legs with inset flowerhead panels and broad leaf adornments
This is a striking antique Gothic bench, rich in colour and taste. A superb addition to any entrance hall or room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 121.5cm (47.75'')
Max Depth: 28.5cm (11.25'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Seat Width: 101cm (39.75'')
Seat Depth: 24cm (9.5'')
Seat Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World