Antique Glazed Display Cabinet, Mahogany, Edwardian, English, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1720
This is a good quality, antique glazed display cabinet in mahogany, dating to the Edwardian period, English c.1910.
- Attractive honey tones to the polished mahogany finish
- Desirable colour and grain interest
- Decorated with crossbanding in contrasting timber
- Fourteen pane astragal door
- Working lock and key
- Original glazing to front and side panels
- Boxwood and ebony chevron inlay to the cabinet front
- Opening door to access the emerald green, velvet interior
- A pair of shelves offer 29cm (11.25") display height to each section
- Raised on tapering square section legs terminating in spade feet
- Inlaid with boxwood stringing
- Locking lower cupboard with fall front
A super cabinet in very good, antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 165cm (65'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.