Antique Glazed Display Cabinet, Mahogany, Edwardian, English, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1720
This is a good quality, antique glazed display cabinet in mahogany, dating to the Edwardian period, English c.1910.
- Attractive honey tones to the polished mahogany finish
- Desirable colour and grain interest
- Decorated with crossbanding in contrasting timber
- Fourteen pane astragal door
- Working lock and key
- Original glazing to front and side panels
- Boxwood and ebony chevron inlay to the cabinet front
- Opening door to access the emerald green, velvet interior
- A pair of shelves offer 29cm (11.25") display height to each section
- Raised on tapering square section legs terminating in spade feet
- Inlaid with boxwood stringing
- Locking lower cupboard with fall front
A super cabinet in very good, antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Max Height: 165cm (65'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World