Antique Glazed Display Cabinet, English, Walnut, Edwardian, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1710
This is an antique, glazed display cabinet. An English piece in walnut dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- A quality piece of good proportions, displaying well with good consistent colour
- The breakfront detail accentuated by the rising crest of the serpentine up-stand
- The top showing grain interest and edged with a compound moulding
- A central classical carved bracket and swags dress the central column
- Flanked by a reeded frieze punctuated with carved rosettes
- The cabinet featuring a scrolled apron and glazed end panels
- Circular foliate carved frames and mounts separate the five panes in each door
- The original working lock and key securing the doors
- Inside a single shelf divides the space, all lined with a golden damask cloth with picot trim
- The cabinet raised on slender cabriole legs to the front and square section to the rear
- United by a serpentine, lower display tier
A fine cabinet in very good order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Top Height: 106cm (41.75'')
Plus Upstand: 11cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World