Antique Glazed Display Cabinet, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1514
This is a superior quality, antique glazed display cabinet dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Attractive honey tones to the first class mahogany
- Desirable colour and grain interest
- Inlaid with boxwood stringing to legs and cabinet
- Raised on tapering square section legs terminating in spade feet
- Lower display tier unites legs for added stability
- Bow fronted cabinet door with faceted leaded glass
- Original glazing to front and side panels
- Working lock and key
- Twin bow fronted shelves with mahogany faces
- Charming, raised pattern, highest quality silk cotton finish
- Bow fronted top with moulded edge detail
- Serpentine up-stand to finish
- Good proportions and a useful size
A super cabinet in very good, antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Max Height: 148.5cm (58.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World