Antique Glazed Display Cabinet, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1514
This is a superior quality, antique glazed display cabinet dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Attractive honey tones to the first class mahogany
- Desirable colour and grain interest
- Inlaid with boxwood stringing to legs and cabinet
- Raised on tapering square section legs terminating in spade feet
- Lower display tier unites legs for added stability
- Bow fronted cabinet door with faceted leaded glass
- Original glazing to front and side panels
- Working lock and key
- Twin bow fronted shelves with mahogany faces
- Charming, raised pattern, highest quality silk cotton finish
- Bow fronted top with moulded edge detail
- Serpentine up-stand to finish
- Good proportions and a useful size
A super cabinet in very good, antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Max Height: 148.5cm (58.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.