Antique Glazed Bookcase, Victorian, English, Display Cabinet, Walnut, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5041
This is an antique glazed bookcase, a late Victorian, English, display cabinet in walnut and dating to the latter part of the 19th century circa 1880.
- Of quality craftsmanship with a wax polished finish
- Honey hues to the select walnut with a consistent colour
- In good proportion displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Fitted with a single fixed height shelf benefiting from the original leather dust strip
- Raised on a bracket foot with serpentine, swagged apron
- A pair of glazed doors with original glass and dressed with brass drop handle
- Beneath a shallow frieze decorated with classical bracketing
- The top shimmering in a lustrous polished finish extending to the rear for close wall placement
A superior example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 98.5cm (38.75'')
Shelf Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Shelf Height: 35cm (13.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World