Antique Glazed Bookcase, Long, Edwardian, Mahogany, Cabinet, Gothic Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5102
This is an antique glazed bookcase, a long English, Edwardian, mahogany cabinet with gothic overtones dating to circa 1910.
- Classic English styling with gothic overtones
- In select mahogany displaying grain interest
- Desirable aged patina with a wax polished finish
- Standing upon squat cabriole legs with carved claw and ball feet
- Wide top displays well with a gadrooned edge detail
- Extended to the rear for close wall placement over skirting
- Shaped and capped up-stand
- Narrow frieze over four, eight pane, arched astragal glazed doors
- Closing smoothly and locking with working locks and key
- Internally fitted with pairs of adjustable shelves to each cabinet
A classic English antique glazed bookcase. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 183cm (72'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 128cm (50.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.