Antique Glazed Bookcase, Edwardian Display Cabinet, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1574
This is an antique glazed bookcase, an Edwardian cabinet dating to circa 1910.
- Classic Edwardian quality in choice cuts of mahogany
- Top overhanging at the rear for close wall placement over skirting
- Good colour and grain interest in a well proportioned 4' piece
- A pair of useful frieze drawers above cabinet space
- Cock beaded and mahogany lined
- Dressed with solid brass 'garland' loop handles over pressed back plates
- A pair of 13 pane astragal glazed doors close with brass dust strip
- Brass keyhole lining complete with working lock and key
- Four adjustable shelves within offering a generous 10" shelf depth
A handsome example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 122cm (48'')
Internal Shelf Depth: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World