Antique Glazed Bookcase, Edwardian Display Cabinet, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1574
This is an antique glazed bookcase, an Edwardian cabinet dating to circa 1910.
- Classic Edwardian quality in choice cuts of mahogany
- Top overhanging at the rear for close wall placement over skirting
- Good colour and grain interest in a well proportioned 4' piece
- A pair of useful frieze drawers above cabinet space
- Cock beaded and mahogany lined
- Dressed with solid brass 'garland' loop handles over pressed back plates
- A pair of 13 pane astragal glazed doors close with brass dust strip
- Brass keyhole lining complete with working lock and key
- Four adjustable shelves within offering a generous 10" shelf depth
A handsome example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Height: 122cm (48'')
Internal Shelf Depth: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.