Antique Glastonbury Chair, English, Tudor Revival, Hall Seat, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5251
This is an antique Glastonbury chair, English Tudor Revival hall seat dating to the early 20th century, c.1900.
- A fine Glastonbury chair faithful to its origins
- Exhibiting ecclesiastical and gothic overtones
- Classic tusked joints – the 'keys' of wood were designed to be removed to simply disassemble the chair for transportation
- In English oak displaying grain interest in a wax polished finish
- Shaped armrests synonymous with the style
- Raised on 'X' frame legs united by a centre point stretcher
- Raked, plain panel back and seat with a later cushion for comfort
A desirable chair with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World