Antique Glastonbury Chair, English, Tudor Revival, Hall Seat, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5190
This is an antique Glastonbury chair, English Tudor Revival carved hall seat dating to the late 19th century, c.1880.
- An unusual, arm-less Glastonbury chair in pitch pine
- Exhibiting ecclesiastical and gothic overtones
- Classic tusked joints – the 'keys' of wood were designed to be removed to simply disassemble the chair for transportation
- The backrest decorated with pierced column decoration with trefoil terminals
- Shaped, scrolled brackets repeating the trefoil decoration
- Raised on 'X' frame legs united by turned stretcher
An appealing, antique Glastonbury chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68.5cm (27'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Seat Height: 45.5cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World