Antique Georgian Chest of Drawers, English, Walnut, 18th Century, Circa 1750
Our Stock # 18.5664
This is an antique Georgian chest of drawers. An English, walnut chest dating to the mid 18th century, circa 1750.
- Attractive caramel tones to the well figured English walnut
- Desirable aged patina in the lustre of the wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- The quarter-veneered top displays attractive grain interest
- Framed with a cross-banded border and finished with an edge moulding
- Side panels in good order and displaying good consistent colour
- Smooth sliding, oak lined drawers arranged '2 over 3' graduated
- Dressed with later solid brass drop handles over etched 'batwing' back plates
- Etched brass keyhole escutcheons, brass locks untested as key absent
- Raised on bracket feet all round
A superior antique Georgian chest of drawers. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 85.5cm (33.75'')
Max Depth: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World