Antique Gentleman's Valet, English, Beech, Bedroom Rack, Nightstand, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7372
This is an antique gentleman's valet. An English, beech bedroom rack or nightstand, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Elegant practicality for the master bedroom
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select beech awash with fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Specified for the smartest of attire, from suits to casual wear
- Wide trouser rail sits above the gently arched coat rack with delightfully chamfered edges
- Small wooden tray of oval form, ideal for the gentleman's watch and jewellery overnight
- Raised upon a pair of long trestle feet with shaped arches, united by stretchers
This is an appealing antique gentleman's valet with the wonderfully figured beech attracting the eye. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the bedroom.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Max Height: 106.5cm (42'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World