Antique Gentleman's Travel Suitcase, English, Oak, Leather, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6427
This is an antique gentleman's travel suitcase. An English, leather Edwardian case, dating to the early 20th Century, circa 1910.
- An eye-catching suitcase from the golden age of travel
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Leather in good order with russet hues
- Case benefits from stitched seam work
- Dressed with bound brass clasps and working slide locks and key
- Thick, rolled leather carry handle to centre
- Interior finished in crisp, white canvas
- Lid personalised with the initials W.B.E.
This is an antique Edwardian gentleman's suitcase. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55.5cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 34.5cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World