Antique Gentleman's Suitcase, English, Leather, Case, Travel, Edwardian, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.7574
This is an antique gentleman's suitcase. An English, leather overnight case or lightweight travel bag, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Graced with decades of travelling tales
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Quality leather in rich russet hues
- Broad, stitched seams adds to the durable quality
- The stout leather handle flanked by a pair of sliding brass clasps
- Inset locks to both clasps — key absent
- Wonderfully aged travel labels for Buenos Aires and Italy et al add great appeal
- Opens to reveal a bright cream interior
This is a highly appealing antique suitcase, well suited to a quick overnight trip or as worldly-wise decor in a curated room. Delivered ready for display or travel.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 19cm (7.5'')
Max Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World