Large Antique Gateleg Table, Georgian, Country Kitchen, Dining, Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.5373
This is a large antique gateleg table, an English, Georgian country kitchen dining table dating to c.1800.
- Crafted from generously thick English oak
- Displaying grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Beautifully aged patina consistent with over 200 years of use
- Riding on baluster turned legs united by robust stretchers
- The gatelegs offer a stable and comfortable surface when extended
- Seating for up to six comfortably or eight intimately
Superb period charm and in good antique order, this large antique gate leg table is delivered waxed and polished ready for the home.
Min Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Width: 175cm (69'')
Max Depth: 151cm (59.5'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.