Antique Games Table, English, Mahogany, Chess, Workstation, Victorian, 1860
Our Stock # 18.6631
This is an antique games table. An English, mahogany chess table or workstation, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1860.
- Fine detail and Victorian appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich hues to the wax polish finish
- Elegant chess board inlaid to the top with a diameter of 28cm (11")
- Presented in rosewood and satinwood parquetry
- Centrally located drawer with a pair of wooden pulls
- Deep, lower drawer dressed with original silk pouch
- Raised upon an octagonal tapered stem
- Eye-catching quatrefoil base with sinuous arc form
- Riding upon a set of four brass castors
This is a charming antique games table, well suited to the study or living room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World