Antique Games Table, English, Fold-Over, Side, Mahogany, Satinwood Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5176
This is an antique games table, an English, Victorian, fold-over side table in mahogany and satinwood dating to circa 1900.
- Attractive mahogany and satinwood ovular top
- Displaying grain interest in the lustrous, wax polished finish
- Modestly sized, ideal companion for a sofa or easy chairs
- The inset satinwood oval cartouche framed with ebony and boxwood string detail
- The top rotates smoothly accessing the recess storage beneath
- Folding flat with a baize interior framed in a gold tooled leather band
- Raised on gently tapering, oblique, square section legs
- United by a shaped lower tier stretcher
- Of quality craftsmanship
Rare to find a low fold over games table and of this quality. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Closed Depth: 38cm (15'')
Open Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 59cm (23.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World