Antique French Mayoral Clerk's Desk, Oak, Elm, Mid 19th Century, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5752
This is an antique French Mayoral clerk's desk. An oak and elm table dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
A substantial and heavy French oak clerk's desk
- The stout stocks of oak and elm displaying good colour throughout
- Of pegged construction with evidence of historic worm holes, fully treated
- Grain interest throughout and a desirable aged patina
- Finished back suitable for centre room placement
- Attractive, broad, three plank top offers abundant desk space
- A pair of frieze drawers dressed with suitably robust loop handles
- Raised on robust legs to one end with a cupboard the other
- Cupboard accessed from the end
- Field panel door swings neatly on pin hinges
- A slide bolt securing the cupboard shut
An appealing antique French Mayoral Clerk's desk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 201.5cm (79.25'')
Max Depth: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Max Height: 81cm (32'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World