Antique Four Sided Bookcase Stand, Edwardian, Walnut, Book Table, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5473
This is an antique, four sided, bookcase on stand. An Edwardian, walnut book table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1910.
- Superior quality piece, of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- Consistent colour throughout with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Offering abundant shelf space and convenient table top
- Beautiful grain detail in the lustrous wax polished finish
- Inlaid borders with boxwood stringing
- Raised on a stand featuring an 'X' frame stretcher
A fine antique four sided bookcase table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 38.75cm (15.25'')
Max Depth: 38.75cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 71cm (28'')
Book Shelf Width: 19cm (7.5'')
Book Shelf Depth: 13cm (5'')
Book Shelf Height: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World