Antique Foot Stool, Walnut, Needlepoint Tapestry, English, Regency, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5804
This is an antique foot stool in walnut with a needlepoint tapestry cloth. An English provincial stool dating to the Regency period of the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Deep, warm tones to the walnut frame
- Desirable colour and an aged patina
- In good order throughout, solid and stable
- Drop in seat pad, easily recovered to suit any décor
- Traditionally stuffed and well upholstered
- Attractive florally patterned needlepoint tapestry cloth
- Carved detail to the upper and lower apron
- Pegged joints strengthening the leg unions
- Cabriole legs with carved knee detail
- Standing upon claw and ball feet
A fine example of an antique foot stool with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 48cm (19'')
Seat Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World