Antique Foot Stool, Mahogany, Damask Cloth, English, Victorian, Circa 1840
Our Stock # 18.5735
This is an antique foot stool in mahogany finished with a quality damask cloth. An English stool dating to the early Victorian period of the early 19th century, circa 1840.
- Deep, warm tones to the mahogany frame
- Desirable colour and an aged patina
- In good order throughout, solid and stable
- Stuff-over seat pad, easily recovered to suit any décor
- Traditionally stuffed and well upholstered
- Attractive florally patterned lemon damask cloth
- Classical overtones to the beautiful carved frame
- Serpentine aprons run seamlessly into the legs
- Raised on four cabriole legs over scrolled feet
- Decorated with scrolls and foliate detail
A classic antique foot stool with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Seat Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Seat Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World