Antique Foot Stool in Walnut, Needlepoint Tapestry Cloth, English, Victorian c.1860
Our Stock # LFA-1748
This is an antique foot stool in walnut with a needlepoint tapestry cloth. An English piece dating to the Victorian era c.1860.
- Deep, warm tones to the walnut frame
- Desirable colour and an aged patina
- Raised on sinuous cabriole legs
- Running seamlessly into the serpentine apron
- Featuring carved flower heads to the knees and scrolled toes
- Traditionally stuffed and well upholstered
- Deep blue needlepoint tapestry cloth with matching brocade trim
- Featuring a geometric, stylised foliate design
A fine example with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World