Antique Folio Case, English, Leather, Record Producer's Attache Briefcase, 1920
Our Stock # 18.7594
This is an antique leather folio case. An English, leather record producer's attache briefcase, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Fascinating folio case with useful dimensions for lovers of music
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good original order
- Leather case tenderly aged and tanned to a beautiful, mellow caramel hue
- Vibrant scarlet lining to the interior a treat for the eyes
- Shallow lid dressed with a stout leather handle with double stitched seams
- Sliding clasps to front with inset locks — key absent
- The interior comfortably houses a number of standard 12" LP records
- Maker's mark resides beneath the lid and reads 'Rickards, Maker. Bath'
This is a wonderful antique leather folio case, with useful proportion to carry a small record collection in elegant luxury. Delivered waxed and ready to carry.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 11.5cm (4.5'')
Max Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Interior Width: 42cm (16.5'')
Interior Depth: 9cm (3.5'')
Interior Height: 34cm (13.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World