Antique Folding Tea Table, English, Mahogany, Side, Demi Lune, Georgian, C.1800
Our Stock # 18.7366
This is an antique folding tea table. An English, mahogany demi-lune side or breakfast table, dating to the Georgian period, circa 1800.
- Graced with fine stocks and appealing colour
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select mahogany presents wonderfully beneath a wax polish finish
- Deep russet hues enhance the fine grain interest
- Demi-lune in form, the table folds outwards into a circular drum profile
- Inset hinges allow the table to double as a breakfast table
- X-shape double flying legs provide support for the top
- Each of the four legs of a dashing, tapering nature
This is an attractive antique folding tea table. From demi-lune to full circular form, this fantastic Georgian antique can sit to the side of, or within the centre of your room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 94cm (37'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Extended Width: 94cm (37'')
Extended Depth: 93cm (36.5'')
Extended Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World