Antique Folding Screen, Edwardian Room Divider, Photographer's Prop Circa 1910
Our Stock # 10.1787
This is an antique folding screen, an Edwardian three panel screen. An English room divider perfect as a photographer's prop, dating to c.1910.
- Front side displaying a superb, original, cane work panel around carved bushel plaque
- Framed in mahogany, classically carved, featuring 'C' scrolls and acanthus leaves
- The lower part of the panel finished in a striking, purple, woven silk with foliate detail
- Desirable aged patina and of quality craftsmanship
- Original double swing hinges and posts capped with turned finials
- Rear panel somewhat distressed finished in patterned fabric
- Fairly minor tear to one of the front silk panels, does not detract
A piece of immense interest delivered ready for use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 2.5cm (1'')
Max Height: 186cm (73.25'')
Max Open Width: 165cm (65'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World