Antique Folding Colonial Table, Anglo Indian, Teak, Occasional, Side, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.8388
This is an antique folding Colonial table. An Anglo-Indian, teak occasional or side table, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Enthusiastically pierced fretwork upon an unusual, heptagonal folding form
- Displays a desirable aged patina in very good order - some minor inlay loss to top
- Select teak stocks present chestnut and caramel hues
- Lift-off top with folding legs for ease of stowage, in the campaign manner
- Ornate carvings accentuate all surfaces
- The top hosting a foliate medallion with a surrounding chased vine pattern
- Seven striking fretwork panels show carved leaves and berry motif
- Further foliate patterns decorate each fascia across each leg
This is a striking antique folding Colonial table. The carved and pierced detail a testament to the craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 55.5cm (21.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World