Antique Folding Coat Rack, Scottish, Beech, Hallway, Wall, Hat, Edwardian, 1910
Our Stock # 18.7395
This is an antique folding coat rack. A Scottish, beech hallway wall hat rack, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Highland overtones and pleasingly geometric in form
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Beech offers rich caramel hues and fine grain interest
- Offering ten hooks, the upper trio resembling bagpipe horns
- Each hook decorated with a small circular embellishment
- Adjustable size with a pair of mounting loops for ease of wall hanging
This is a fascinating antique folding coat rack, with pleasing Scottish taste. Delivered polished and ready for the entrance hall.
Nominal Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Nominal Depth: 12cm (4.75'')
Nominal Height: 52cm (20.5'')
Folded Width: 15.5cm (6'')
Folded Depth: 12cm (4.75'')
Folded Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World