Antique Folding Cake Stand, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Three Tier, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5609
This is an antique folding cake stand, an English, Edwardian, mahogany, three tier plate stand dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive three tier form with carry handle
- Mahogany glows with a rich, russet hue in a wax polished finish
- Delineated with boxwood string inlay and central shell motif to each tier
- Scroll topped frame united by shaped and turned carry handle
- Offering three, tiered, plate stands
- Dished to locate plates and inlaid with string border
- Attractive, swept feet for added stability
A charming antique folding cake stand with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 28cm (11'')
Max Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Max Height: 88.5cm (34.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.