Antique Flemish Hall Chair, Carved Oak c.1900
Our Stock # 13.0640
This is an antique Flemish hall chair in carved oak dating the turn of the century c.1900.
- Good colour and grain interest to the oak
- Feature carved splat depicting a cavalier, hat doffed within a colonnade
- Framed within a shaped border over carved scroll mount and beneath a carved, humped crest rail
- Flanked by a pair of barley twist stiles with ball finials
- Solid panel seat over carved seat rail
- Solid, box stretcher for strength with a feature barley twist front stretcher
- Block and ball front legs decorated with stylised floral carving, topped with roundels
A super example of it's type, delivered waxed polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 109cm (43'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
SeatåÊDepth: 39cm (15.25'')
SeatåÊHeight: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.