Antique Flemish Hall Chair, Carved Oak c.1900
Our Stock # 13.0640
This is an antique Flemish hall chair in carved oak dating the turn of the century c.1900.
- Good colour and grain interest to the oak
- Feature carved splat depicting a cavalier, hat doffed within a colonnade
- Framed within a shaped border over carved scroll mount and beneath a carved, humped crest rail
- Flanked by a pair of barley twist stiles with ball finials
- Solid panel seat over carved seat rail
- Solid, box stretcher for strength with a feature barley twist front stretcher
- Block and ball front legs decorated with stylised floral carving, topped with roundels
A super example of it's type, delivered waxed polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 109cm (43'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
SeatåÊDepth: 39cm (15.25'')
SeatåÊHeight: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World