Antique 5' Panoramic Tapestry, French, Needlepoint, Display Panel, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7787
This is an antique 5' wide panoramic tapestry. A French, needlepoint display panel in frame, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Of distinctively wide proportion with an idyllic scene
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Quality needlepoint tapestry with pleasing, muted palette
- Presented within a quality frame, ready to wall hang
- Classical European village scene with mothers and children enjoying the outdoors
- In the distance, a prominent castle overlooks the vale below
- Foliage resplendent in fine detail, with blooming bushes in the foreground
This is a delightful antique panoramic tapestry, presenting the idyl of 18th century Europe. Delivered polished and ready to mount.
Max Width: 155cm (61'')
Max Depth: 3cm (1.25'')
Max Height: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Tapestry Width: 149cm (58.75'')
Tapestry Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World