Large Antique Fire Screen, Needlepoint Tapestry Panel, Walnut Frame, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 10.1789
This is a large antique fire screen with needlepoint tapestry panel in a walnut frame, dating to circa 1850.
- Superb needlepoint tapestry panel
- Retaining good colour and detail, noticeably in the clouds
- A farmhouse scene of a family watching kittens play
- The reverse a patterned silk cotton weave
- Mounted in a well executed turned frame
- Barley twist risers and stretcher
- Capped with urn finials and pierced, fret mounts
- Standing upon four cabriole legs with carved knees and scrolled toes
A fine example with much interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 79cm (31'')
Max Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Max Height: 122cm (48'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World