Antique Fireplace Set, English, Cast Iron, Fire Basket, Andirons, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7036
This is an antique fireplace set. An English, cast iron fire basket and pair of andirons, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Victorian fireside appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Cast iron in good order with some historical ageing to the basket
- Good consistent graphite finish throughout
- Medieval overtones to the whole creates an appealing visage
- The fire basket itself ideal for all fuel types
- Attractive fire dogs with heavy ring handles and finished with a delightful naive chipping
- Raised upon a pair of splayed feet to the front, with a long rear rest
This is a fascinating antique fireplace set, with good quality iron and appealing aesthetic. Sure to enhance any small hearth, this Victorian basket and stands offers practical use with a variety of fuels. Delivered polished and ready for the fireside.
Max Width: 86cm (33.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Basket Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Basket Depth: 48cm (19'')
Basket Height: 16cm (6.25'')
Firedogs Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Firedogs Depth: 56cm (22'')
Firedogs Height: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World