Antique Fire Companion, English, Steel, Knight, Fireside Tools, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.6942
This is an antique fire companion. An English, steel medieval knight with a set of fireside tools, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- A noble and highly appealing piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Graphite-finished steel shows fine antique weathering
- Highly detailed figure with impressive medieval armour
- Held aloft, the poker with decorative crumpet toaster
- Hearth brush and a pair of tongs sit neatly within the reverse of the knight
- Standing at close to a metre tall with poker, the knight himself is 66cm (26") in height
- Presented upon a tiered, square plinth base
This is a superb antique fire companion, offering character and noble charm to the fireplace. Delivered polished and ready for the warmth of the fireside.
Max Width: 27cm (10.75'')
Max Depth: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Height: 96.5cm (38'')
Knight Height: 66cm (26'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World