Antique Fire Basket, Victorian Fireplace Grate, English Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3497
This is an antique fire basket, a Victorian fireplace grate, English dating to circa 1900.
- A pleasing fire grate presented in very good antique condition
- In lovely hand forged iron and suitable for all fuel types
- Of quality craftsmanship and finished in graphite grate polish
- Solidly constructed with classic English styling
- Large basket supported by stout square section legs
- Twin rails with serpentine bars featuring scrolled ends
- Detailed bronze finials capping the front legs
- Desirable humped back-plate for heat retention and reflection
- Removable grate for easy cleaning
A simply lovely grate to be welcomed into any fireside location. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 48cm (19'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.