Antique Fire Basket, Pair of Andirons, English, Iron, Fireside, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.6920
This is an antique fire basket and pair of andirons. An English, iron fireside suite, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Superb fire basket and dashing fire dog set
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Wrought iron basket offers a pleasing weight
- Basket and fire dogs present a good, consistent graphite finish
- Attractive twist design graces the front of the basket
- Gently rounded ends add further appeal
- Pair of removable grates inside aid cleaning
- Suitable for all fuel types
- The andirons showing Gothic revival taste
- Candle holders sit at the apex with sinuous curved cups
- Spit rest to front with bonded bracket for strength
- Raised upon arched feet with long rear foot
This is an attractive antique fire basket and pair of andirons, offering a delightful fireside suite. Delivered polished and ready to enhance any fireplace.
Max Width: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 20cm (7.75'')
Andirons Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Andirons Depth: 60cm (23.5'')
Andirons Height: 63cm (24.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World