Antique Fire Basket on Andirons, Fire Dogs, English, Fireplace Grate c.1900
Our Stock # 18.5170
This is an antique fire basket and andirons, or fire dogs, an English, Victorian fireplace accessory with a removable iron grate dating to the early 20th century, circa 1900.
- A fire basket raised on andirons presented in very good condition
- A quality grate and dogs in attractive hand forged and cast iron
- Standing on scroll arched andirons with bracketed risers presenting loops
- Solidly constructed and suitable for all fuel types
- Scroll top basket styling featuring twin rails
- Robust, of quality craftsmanship and finished in traditional graphite
A simply lovely grate to be welcomed into any fireside location, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Basket Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Basket Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Basket Height: 20cm (7.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.